Cancer Prevention – How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer

Traditional medical treatments for cancer may include surgery,Cancer Prevention - How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer Articles radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and hormone therapy. Many doctors use a combination of methods in an effort to increase the effectiveness and speed at which they attack the cancer. The treatment or combination of treatments is often dependent on the type, location, and severity of the cancer. While all of these therapies have been used with varying degrees of success – NONE OF THEM address the main problem with cancer – TOO MANY PEOPLE GET CANCER!

What is the ultimate solution to cancer? What should YOU be focused on?

How about not getting sick in the first place!

If given a choice, would you rather take a few simple steps to avoid cancer or do you want to take your chances and fight it once your doctor tells you you’ve got it? Would you rather spend your retirement money on the latest creative treatments and expensive high-tech equipment or spend time with the ones you love doing the things you love the most?

Just how much does our cancer crisis cost you? Consider that every man, woman and child in the U.S. contributes nearly $720 each year – that’s almost $3,000 for a family of four! That number was calculated by taking the total health care cost of cancer and dividing it by the total U.S. population. No tricks. No funny money games. What could your family do with that $3,000 today?

Why spend hard earned money on treatments that often impact our quality of life? Many of the therapies for cancer are so physically debilitating that patients are often not able to return to work or do daily tasks around the house. People with cancer often require family members to help with the basic necessities of life, including getting dressed, taking a bath, and going to the bathroom.

Just as with heart disease, there are VERY SIMPLE lifestyle changes that you can start doing today that can decrease you risk of developing cancer. These same simple changes can also improve your overall quality of life. Ready? Here’s the list:

1. Don’t use any tobacco products. Don’t smoke. Don’t chew. Don’t puff. Smoking is responsible for 90% of all cases of lung cancer. Want to drop your chances of contracting lung cancer to 10%? It’s simple….don’t smoke, chew or puff.

2. Protect yourself from the sun. Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer yet it is the MOST PREVENTABLE. Avoiding peak sunlight (between 10am and 4pm), wearing sunscreen, and avoiding tanning beds and sunlamps can virtually eliminate the risk of skin cancer.

3. Maintain a healthy weight. There is a direct relationship between excess body weight and those that die of cancer. The American Cancer Society found that the more overweight you are, the greater your risk of dying from cancer.

4. Keep your immune system working properly. Cancer cells appear in our body every day, but our immune system knows how to recognize an unhealthy cell and eliminate it. Our central nervous system plays a major role in the function of our immune system so anything we can do to strengthen our central nervous system will reduce our risk of cancer. Two key ways to keep our central nervous system operating at peak performance is spinal alignment (yep, go see the chiropractor) and eating nutrient dense foods. Studies have found that this one-two punch increases the amount of antibodies within your system within minutes after a spinal adjustment or consuming a nutrient dense supplement.

5. Exercise on a regular basis. Physical activity is one of the primary methods of maintaining your ideal weight and in keeping your body’s organs, tissue, muscle, ligaments, and bones strong and healthy.

6. Eat nutritionally dense meals and supplement. Eat lighter and leaner by choosing to eat fewer high-fat foods. High fat diets may increase your risk of prostate, colon, rectum and uterus cancer. Supplement with nutrient dense supplements that are made from nutrient dense plants such as aloe vera and sea vegetables. fenbendazole for humans cancer

Cancer Prevention – How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to top